*originally from The Creative Mama*I’m just tweaking and twerking it to my liking
- ½ Cup of Balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup of honey
- ¼ cup of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 2 packets of Stevia (sugar substitute)
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 9 chicken wings
- Wisk together vinegar, honey, aminos & stevia.
- After cleaning the chicken wings, crush 4 cloves of garlic on them.
- Place wings in large sealable (Ziploc) bag. Throw the rosemary & rest of garlic in bag with chicken.
- Pour the balsamic marinde in bag with chicken. Seal bag & place in fridge for as short at 45 mins or as long as you want..I did mines for about 4-5 hours. [The longer the marinade sits the more flavorful the chicken is]
- Preheat oven @ 450 degrees. ( temp my vary to your oven.)
- (WHEN READY TO COOK) Spray a baking pan with cooking spray. Take the wings out bag and place in pan. NOW if you don’t want the hassle of cleaning the pan, line the pan with foil, spray && add chicken. ( I didn’t use foil.)
- Bake for about 25 mins or until the wings are dark brown with and a bit crispy.
Notes: Aminos is a natural, healthy replacement for soy sauce.
I didn’t have any brown sugar OR ANY SUGAR IN MY HOUSE!!! << I don’t know what’s up with that! I had these little packets of Stevia and I used 2 since stevia is soooo much sweeter than regular sugar. I do wanna try Agave nectar as a sweetener. This was done spur the moment, my brother, mom & dad absolutely loved the wings, But I feel I’m still not satisfied with them. I’m going to play around with the flavors and proportions next time…maybe add some red pepper flakes for a kick..who knows But I hope yall enjoy this nice healthy entrée..Have some stir fry or sauté some veggies to accompany these wings!