- jog 2 or 3 times around track. Jog curves. Alternate between high skips && side shuffles on the straights.
- Arm swings 8-15 times
- Walking lunges 10 each leg
- Hip Rolls -10 each direction
- Lateral lunges- 8
- Static stretches- hold for at least 15 secs
- 15 secs sprint/ 45 secs walk(rest period) —- three times
- 15 secs sprint/ 30 secs walk rest period —- two times
- Split Squat Jumps. 8 per leg REST for a 60-90 secs and repeat jumps
- 30 secs sprints/ 70 secs rest——3 times
- 180 degree squat jumps 8-12 times <—that’s one set. Do 2 sets.
- 45 sec sprint/ 90 sec rest
- jog around track
This is an ascending workout meaning I went from the lowest time interval to the highest…started with 15 second sprints && end with 45 secs. You could go in the opposite way making this a descending workout: starting with 45 seconds and ending with your 15 second sprints.
This is about a 20 minute workout not including the warmup & cool down.
When I say sprint, I mean you are the fastest human alive. You are Allyson Felix, Carmelita Jeter && Usain Bolt. You are an Olympian. Okay? Good.
I’ll make another one && share this week. If you do it please tell me how you’re feeling about it!