Guys I’m not here. Well, I mean I’m here, but I’m not writing or do I have plans to write anytime soon unless I get a request. (Oh, I will still have my pop-up fitness sessions at the Art Museum) Okay so let me explain:
This year, remember “the year to build?” Well it’s been very interesting in the last 5 months. I thought I’d be building my business (The Tenth Muse.) I thought I’d be working towards creating
a hybrid organization that uses sports to bring people together. I thought I’d be loving everything and working on it frequently after work. I thought all those things in December/January. But now, nah. I am not sure what’s happening, but what I do know is that I need to take time to figure out where exactly The Tenth Muse going. So questions that I need to answer are:
- What are my gifts, skills and talents?
- How can I best use those to impact my community?
- Which community? Meaning which audience?
- How will I start and keep going with all my other obligations and do it well?
- Now that I’m done with my Board Prep Program, should I build a board or still keep it solo and build up?
- Jordan, what do you want to do? What can you do well?
- Why are you struggling so much with making major first steps and getting it from idea phase to tangible phase?
- Why do you feel like you need to speak to more people and keep doing research before making a move? Haven’t you done enough?